[ltp] Slackware on T42?

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:50:13 -0800 (PST)

mIChelle,

the word ubuntu means something to you but to me means major 'suckage'.

i think i will leave warty and the other farm animals by themselves to
argue over the incredibly stupid subject of a splash screen.....weeks of
that crap
on a technical list. i am very glad to get off ubuntu.

btw,,,as a person of african heritaget, the distro has completely NOTHING to
with that experience. a software distro isnt going to make people anymore
tolerant of  others anymore that ineffective legislation has no effect.

v/r,

~piranha

<quote who="Michelle Klein-Hass">