[ltp] Sound on 600e with Debian Sarge distro

Mauro Maroni linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:50:21 -0300 (ART)

Not sure about Debian, but in Slackware the hotplug package has a
blacklist file that let you avoid any module to be loaded by hotplug.
You just need to add cs46xx there.