[ltp] Handy little device (& cheap!)

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:22:09 +0100

--=-w/QfTjMGW9NUq3YLXysb

Hei,

On Fr, 2004-12-31 at 09:01 +0200, David Tansey wrote:
> Sarvin,
>=20
> I just bought a palm t3. i want to have access to an SD card. what
> sd-to-cf adapter did you use? it's been reliable? no special drivers?
>=20
> i am running ubuntu on an x40 so i have things pretty up to date.=20

I'm using a (noname) SD/MMC/MemoryStick-to-CF converter that came
bundled with an CF-to-USB adapter (which is unfortunately not a real
complete adapter, but only works with this card). Adding a CF-to-PCMCIA
adapter of which i have two anyway, this is the most flexible solution i
could find - i can use it in USB, PCMCIA and CF slots. Plux if the X40
still has the CF slot you don't need any additional adapter at all.

Andr=E9.

--=-w/QfTjMGW9NUq3YLXysb

--=-w/QfTjMGW9NUq3YLXysb--