[ltp] Handy little device (& cheap!)

Hamish Marson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:51:25 +0000

James McKenzie wrote:

> Crispian Thorne wrote:
>
>> Just a note to any of you who may have a digital camera (or who use
>> compact flash cards for other stuff), especially if you have a TP with
>> an "UltraPort" (it's under that little rubber cover at the top of the
>> screen if you have one).
>
> The question is does it work with Sony Memory Sticks?  I have a Sony
> camera and really would like to use something other that it to
> read/write the Memory Sticks that it uses.  This looks like a
> convenient adapter.

 Sony cameras usually do USB Mass Storage anyway, so just plug the
samera in & use that directly as a disk. Assuming it's one of the ones
they do as storage that is. The manual usually says that it'll look just
like a disk on windoze if they do.

> James McKenzie

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0453-1, 31/12/2004
Tested on: 31/12/2004 10:51:26 p.m.