[ltp] Cisco firmware again

Mike Evans linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:47:10 -0700

Just to add my 2 cents...

I also use Fabrice's driver under Linux and have the 5.00.03 firmware.
Recently (in the last couple weeks) I started noticing the same behavior
under Win XP.  My network usually drops out within 20 minutes of booting
into windows.  At first I was able to get it back (for another 20
minutes) by disabling the device through the hardware manager, then
re-enabling it but now that results in a blue screen.

I find that the odd thing is I've been using the wireless card under
windows successfully for the past 2 months... my problem just started
recently.

Mike