[ltp] T40p, K.Weidners Multihead approach

Chan-Wah NG linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:38:51 +0800

Hello Michael,

Wpuld you care to post your XF86Config?  I was interested in this thread
too... I was trying to get my T41 to display different screen on the LCD
and the VGA port (connected to projector) but to no avail.  It was
always the same as my LCD, and thus forcing me to use a smaller
resolution (like 1024x768) for the LCD (which is capable of 1400x1050)
when using the projector.

/rgds
/cwng