[ltp] Touchpad not working (T41p), please help me

Patrick Wustmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:15:34 +0100

Look here, thats the reason and the solution to get rid of that.

http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/dt_or/gpm/gpm.html
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=3D125338

it shoud work, but i haven't tried it, because i disabled the touchpad, t=
he=20
stick is more comfortable.

regards,