[ltp] Trackpoint going haywire under 2.6

T D linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:38:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi David,

   That is a yes for the /etc/X11XF86Config (no,
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4). Also gpm is running
root      1285  0.0  0.1  1416  436 ?        S
06:42   0:00 gpm -t ps/2 -m /dev/psaux

   Any help?

-Tino