[ltp] Re: Trackpoint going haywire under 2.6

T D linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:25:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Juergen,

   Here is an update: I'm using the 2.6.2-rc2-mm1
kernel. I have shut off gpm, and freaks out once maybe
one everyday. It is usable, but I'm still wondering
why.

TIA,
Tino