[ltp] Thinkpad T41P having trouble waking up in the morning -- needs more caffeine?

Vincent Touquet linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:35:00 +0100

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 11:23:23AM +0100, Carlos Aloc?n Alcalde wrote:
>Hi William
>I had the same problems with that, but now all works fine even centrino wifi.
>I'm using gentoo with a linux kernel 2.4.23-win4lin. It supports apm (not
>acpi) and suspend and wake up fine (excepts if I active).
>You could try this kernel downloading from a gentoo mirror. I'll send you
>my .config file.

With or without the ATI binary module ? :)
I would need the hw accelerated 3D, and it would be nice if it worked with
suspend and resume.

regards,