[ltp] Thinkpad T41P having trouble waking up in the morning -- needs more caffeine?

William R Sowerbutts linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:25:10 +0000

I've already written to ATI to point out that sleep/resume doesn't work with
their binary module. Since the chipset is designed specifically for laptop
users, they should expect sleep/resume to be a pretty common requirement ;)

I suggest you do the same -- if they hear enough users complain (or potential
users saying they won't purchase until this issue is resolved) then maybe
we'll see a fixed module.

http://apps.ati.com/cservice/webform.asp

Good luck!

Will