[ltp] Re: Patch to reenable APM suspend on 2.6.1-rc1

Antiphon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:40:55 -0500

Kernel 2.6.2 has the patch integrated, fyi. Also, for the first time, I've
managed to get all of the hardware properly working with the 2.6 kernel.
Don't know about the tp utilities since I don't use them. Everything else
(suspend, alsa, video, networking) works after some tweaking
to /etc/apm/apmd_proxy.