[ltp] Sound problem

Konstantin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:14:34 +0100

hi,

start alsamixer on the shell(console,xterm, aterm what ever), the go to the master volume and press m to unmute the channel, with the arrow key up

Looks like this:
^

you can rise the volume.

You need volume on Master and PCM, after that you can here something, but watch that on the top of the beam are no 2 MM, this means they are muted.

Muted looks like this

-MM-
|  |
|##|