[ltp] Sound problem

Julien Tane linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:13:49 +0100

Hello Alexander and Konstantin,

To my great shame, you are right.

How it comes that I muted the system, when I do not remember doing such
a thing is a mistery to me. Moreover, perhaps the panel sound control
tool under gnome might need to indicate that it is muted... because I
could not have seen it right away.... But this is probably nothing to you.

But at least, I thank you. I learned a lot.  Perhaps I could have found
and understood thngs myself... But I lack understanding of the sound
system under linux ( and lot other things too).
If you know any good tutorial on the sound system under linux. I would
apppreciate greatly.

Julien