[ltp] T40P docking problem

Konstantin Filtschew linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:13:39 +0100

hi,

to see all the irqs, try this:

lspci -v

if you find similar message:
PCI: Device 00:1f.1 not available because of resource collisions
then you have a IRQ Problem.

If you've changed the IRQ settings in your bios to something other than IRQ 11 for all, maybe this is your problem, try to change them this way, so you have no colisions.

But let ALL PCI devices on IRQ 11 is not the best way, try to learn something of these sites:
http://www.w-m-p.com/linux-on-t40.html#changing_the_bios_settings
http://www.newt.com/debian/thinkpad-t40p/#bios

hope  it'll help.

Greetz