[ltp] Thinkpad 770 will not boot

Harry Mangalam linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:42:18 -0800

Thanks Bill, interesting approach - never heard of this one before..  But no go.

Just sits there with cooling fan going (so the MB is getting power to SOME
components), but no disk spinup, no power to eject a CD, no IBM THINKPAD splash
screen, etc.  Seem that something is dead.  Maybe it's time to part it out for
ebay..

hjm

--
Cheers, Harry