[ltp] ultrabay hotswap

Dan Sawyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:43:51 -0800

--------------070202030901080303030505

Reed,

What are thinkpad kernel modules?? I have a 600x, but do not have kernel
modules.

Dan

Bill Wohler wrote:

>Reed Gregory <reed@progoth.com> writes:
>

>>With the newest thinkpad kernel modules (5.0), the lastest tpctl (4.8)
>>and the 2 scripts in the hdparm package mentioned earlier, I now have
>>full ultrabay hotswap support.
>>

>Very cool, I'm going to have to try this (having just purchased another
>disc drive and an ultrabay adapter for it). Which kernel are you
>running?

--------------070202030901080303030505

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Reed,<br>
What are thinkpad kernel modules?? I have a 600x, but do not have
kernel modules.<br>
Dan <br>
Bill Wohler wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Reed Gregory <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:reed@progoth.com">&lt;reed@progoth.com&gt;</a> writes:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">With the newest thinkpad kernel modules (5.0), the lastest tpctl (4.8)