[ltp] ThinkPad T41P with Debian

William R Sowerbutts linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:45:05 +0000

I wrote up my experience of switching from an iBook running Debian GNU/Linux
to a ThinkPad T41P. It started out as an installation guide and ended up as a
3500 word diatribe on my experiences with getting this machine working, yet
somehow still doesn't explain how to do the installation! ;-)

It does give some pointers as to what works for me, though.

http://sowerbutts.com/thinkpad/

Hope this helps someone. The advice I received on this list was certainly
instrumental in making this machine work for me.

Will

William R Sowerbutts                                  will@sowerbutts.com
Coder / Guru / Nrrrd                                http://sowerbutts.com
         main(){char*s=">#=0> ^#X@#@^7=",c=0,m;for(;c<15;c++)for
         (m=-1;m<7;putchar(m++/6&c%3/2?10:s[c]-31&1<<m?42:32));}