[ltp] (OT) IBM Thinkpads for special price !

Kevin Krause linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:24:31 +0100

Looking at that site just made me /really/ nervous as I'll

a) be a student
b) get my new X31

in the next couple of days... but then I don't need Bluetooth, 54Mbit
WLAN and Gigabit Ethernet, and I'll still pay a couple of hundred Euros
less for my new box than the bigger X31 at no4ed.de would cost.
Thanks for sharing anyway!

Ferdinand:

--
zapp - up 53 days, 6:26, 12 users, load average: 0.50, 0.31, 0.30