[ltp] T20, Linux, and Hibernate

Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:33:03 +0200

--nVMJ2NtxeReIH9PS

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 04:20:32AM -0500, Brandon Beck wrote:
> Thanks, I've already tried that, but I'm going to give it another shot,=
=20
> Do you remember anything special about the partition itself, such as was=
=20
> it bootable, first on the disk?

I have hibernation working w/o any problems on a T23.  All I did was
convert the Windows partition from NTFS to FAT32 and create
save2disk.bin in it (I created a bootable CD-RW from a floppy image to
do this).

> And just to be sure, this worked with fn+f12 and not with any command?

Yes, Fn+F12.  I use a 2.4.24 kernel with APM here.  AFAIU Fn+F12 will
not work if you use ACPI.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Remember, drive defensively! And of course, the best defense is a good offe=
nse!

--nVMJ2NtxeReIH9PS

--nVMJ2NtxeReIH9PS--