[ltp] a good Wireless 802.11g

Dan Sawyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:47:32 -0800

Adam,

There are two ways to approach this; direct Linux and a Linuxant driver.
Currently I have made the second work twice and am stuck on the first.
The number of cards that will work on the first are limited; see
www.prism54.org. A good card seems to be the SMC 2835W. It uses the
isl3890 chip set. It is reported to work reliably however I am stuck part.

Dan