[ltp] Konqueror Pop Up

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:17:30 +0000

Which page are you looking at? Is this when you start konqueror as a
filemanaager or as a web browser? What does the popup actually say? (an
advert, or an error message)? Do you get any useful info if you start
"konqueror" directly from the command line.

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.