[ltp] Thinkpad 770 will not boot

Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:55:56 +0000

Unlikely. Mandrake doesn't install lmsensors by default - and even if
you had selected it manually, you'd still need to run sensors-detect.
Also, I believe that newer versions of lmsensors check for thinkpads and
exit before they can do any damage (although I don't know anyone with a
thinkpad who's been willing to test that!)

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.