[ltp] Re: autoloading thinkpad modules on 2.6...

Marco Gaiarin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:54:26 +0100

Mandi! Marco Gaiarin
  In chel dí si favelave...

MG> If battery are on place, modules are correctly autoloaded and apmiser
MG> start on boot, if i boot without battery modules are no loaded (at boot,
MG> if after boot i do an /etc/init.d/apmiser start all go fine).
MG> I rarely use my portable with battery, so i've noted this only now.

No, a little correction: if i boot with DC power plugged in (with or
without battery), apmiser does not load the module and so does not start
on boot.

MG> Someone can explain this?! ;)

This question remains. ;)

--
  Tu da che parte stai?
  Stai dalla parte di chi ruba nei supermercati,