[ltp] Konqueror Pop Up

Dale Amon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:46:40 +0000

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 07:39:25AM -0500, Frank Roberts - SOTL wrote:
> It appears that the issue is that since I am always first in the office and
> that I always open Konqueror to read the latest Gorklaw that I am in the
> unfortunate position of receiving Belcan damn spam.

I believe there is a simple way to turn it off. I
saw a discussion of this by a Belkin tech on another
forum.

Have your netadmin look into it.

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"