[ltp] Konqueror Pop Up

Frank Roberts - SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:53:01 -0500

> Have your netadmin look into it.

Hi

I appreciate your information that it can be turned off.
In fact I know exactly how I would love to do that.
It is called a big hammer.
One good whack dead center with a 20 pound sledge and I guarantee that it will
never do that again.

Why?

Simple If the Manufacture has pulled this stunt with their hardware they most
probable have wired other methods of control into the hardware which can not
be turned off.

Or to put this more bluntly.
This malefactor has proved that they can NOT be trusted to manufacture
components used in mission critical systems that are not compromised.

As far as system administrator as in ALL small companies there is NO such
person and NEVER will be.

Thanks for your input.

Frank