[ltp] T30 owners - Memory bank problems?

Stephan Groß linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:13:38 +0100

Am Dienstag, 24. Februar 2004 19:11 schrieb D. Sen:

> >Same with me last summer after 3 month of used. Got the mainboard replac=
ed
> > by IBM and didn't have any problems since then.
>
> Wonder if the fact that it seems to go down in the summer is
> significant. Perhaps the temperature in that chamber is getting too high
> during the summer (summer in Australia right now). I might drill a few
> tiny holes in that cover...

Never thought about that but it might be possible. We had an extremely hot
summer last year here in Dresden. In fact we did have temperature problems
with some Dual-Athlon desktops.

--
Stephan Groß <st.gross at gmx dot de>