[ltp] bootable compact flash adapter for tp240?

Rob Browning linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:52:14 -0600

Robert Hollis <vdrlholl@us.ibm.com> writes:

> Did you set up the partition on the PC-card to be bootable?

Yes.  Some things I've come across seem to suggest that bootability
might be a property of the device; so the adapter or reader would have
to provide the necessary functionality.  Presuming that's the case, it
looks like at least some of the usbkeys do, but so far I haven't seen
any of the pc card CF adapters or usb readers mention that as an
option.

--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu