[ltp] lock terminals by bringing the lap into sleep mode

Tepperis-von der Ohe, Michael linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 07:49:30 -0000

hi,

if I bring my tp under windows 2000 in sleep mode,
I have to log in when start the machine again.

is there a similiar solution under linux.
sometimes I forget an open root shell :(

greetings
 michael