[ltp] Re: [Thinkpad] TP Linux

James McKenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:10:51 -0700

Hopefully, he made a boot disk.  With this disk, you can edit the
/etc/lilo.conf file to make the Windows partition the default and then
boot to that disk.  You can find a boot disk image at bootdisk.com for
most Windows/DOS/Linux distros.  I always recommend creating a bootable
disk image (either floppy or CD-R) immediately after installing any
operating system from personal experience (I really messed up an OS/2
Warp installation and was able to restore it from a set of boot floppies.)

James McKenzie