[ltp] Help configuring Modem on TP600e with SuSE 8.2

Hartmut Meyer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:50:34 +0100

Hi,

Am Freitag, 2. Januar 2004 22:58 schrieb Bruce Hutfless:
> I love SUSE Linux 8.2 Professional on my TP 600e.
>
> I've been able to install everything accept the internal modem.
>
> Compiled and installed the mwave drivers, but I'll be darn if I can figure
> out, which tty port to use, or where the mwaved script should go.
>
> Anyone, already done this and willing to give me some pointers.

As far as I know, there should be a mwave package on the CDs. Did you try
installing it? There might even be some documentation with this package. Try

  rpm -qd mwave

(package needs to be installed)

Greetings from Bremen
hartmut