[ltp] dockapp & raise mode

Gustavo Halperin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:53:37 +0200

Hello List
  I'm using some 'dockapp' (for example 'wmcube',  'wmmixer' and others)
(originally created for Window Maker) on  Enlightenment Window Manager
running over gdm (GNOME Display Manager).
  The problem is that this 'dockapp' are always on top over all the
windows,
even when I am in mode fullscreen  with 'acroread' or with 'xptf'
applications
(only OpenOffice in fullscreen presentation mode work OK).
  Any idea how change the priority of this 'dockapp' , I mean be under other
windows when I want or don't see theme when I'm in fullscreen mode??

  Thank you
    Gusti

--
Regards.