[ltp] dockapp & raise mode

Mon, 05 Jan 2004 23:50:28 +0100

Hi,

enlightenment should offer you a setting somewhere to change the
behaviour of the dock/harbour/slit or however it might be called under
enlightenment.
(If i'd be rasterman i'd probably have called it ebay. ;-) )

Look for an option in the general settings or in the docks context menu
- if it has any - and look for settings for the layer or something. It's
probably set to on-top.

Andre.