[ltp] acpi suspend is not really suspend 2.6.1pre

Marco Strack linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:05:23 +0000

Same here.

Also the clock stops with this suspend method. When resuming you have to set
time and date again. I've done this by syncing to ntp servers. But that's not
the way it should be.

I left acpi completely and build a kernel with only apm. Now i have the
standby/resume i did have before, without a problem. (t23)

marco