[ltp] remove me from the list, also a few comments

Jeremy Kitchen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:16:46 -0600

I posted this to the list as well as to the admin only to voice my
opinion that requiring a password for unsubscription is complete and
utter bullshit.

I have now been getting essentially 'spammed' by this mailing list for
the past two weeks, simply because I was not able to unsubscribe from
the list.

Please.  Change your list configuration to have confirmed unsubscribes
instead of password unsubscribes, so it's a little more sane, and a
little more like every other mailing list I've ever posted on.

I will send this message every day until I am removed from the list.

Regards,
Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Kitchen <stinkpad@stinkpad.com>