[ltp] Radeon PCI works, but damn slow

Alexander Gran linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:36:27 +0100

--Boundary-02=_PcY//IrY1EQ1fT9

Am Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2004 14:54 schrieb Alexander Gran:
> Am Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2004 14:14 schrieb Andr=E9 Wyrwa:
> > I've read somewhere that the ati drivers only work with agp cards. Also
> > they come only as rpms, and since i don't have rpm package management on
> > my lfs system and because of the above info i didn't dare trying them
> > yet.
>
> You could use alien to install them, or rpm or anything. But I don't have
> good experiences with them.

I really need to understand kmail. It says: Warning, message is send=20
unencrypted and encrypts it then.. Args. Sorry for the inconveniece..

Alex

=2D-=20
Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
	Linux however is `expert friendly'.
Encrypted Mails welcome.
PGP-Key at http://zodiac.dnsalias.org/misc/pgpkey.asc | Key-ID: 0x6D7DD291

--Boundary-02=_PcY//IrY1EQ1fT9