[ltp] T40p, active matrix 14.1" TFT ?

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:45:45 +0000 (UTC)

	Don't have experiences with that but i recently
	read on the ibm page that the R50p models have
	a new display generation that IBM markets as
	FlexiView, with 25-50% more brightness and 170°
	viewing angle.

New display generation?  Two years ago, I bought a Medion
flat screen with 160 degrees viewing angle.  It was for my
desktop.  I've found that it matters less on a laptop that
is easy to move and turn around anyway.  On my X23 colors
are a bit less clear compared to the flat screen.  There is
always room for improvement I guess. Things move fast.

Dennis Decker Jensen