[ltp] T41 docking stations and lineout/serial

Ivarsson, Torbjorn (T) linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:14:57 -0600

> > Does anybody know if any docking station for a T41, will
> bring out stereo
> > line out or serial port? I know T41 doesn't have them, but
> I don't know if
> > they are available at the PCI bus level.
>
> The IBM pages hold plenty of information about that.
>
> The full docks have all you want, about the port replicators i don't
> know for sure, but i think they have at least line out.

The port replicator for my T23 does have line in/out and serial connector (basically the majority of the connectors you would want to use). I haven't tried them though...

T.