[ltp] IBM Tri-Band Wireless Drivers on T41

Mark Houlder linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:01:41 +0000

the madwifi drivers *almost* work on my T41; there are 3 modules of
which two load, one (the driver ath_pci.o) doesn't. I've been trying for
a couple of days now and haven't got past that point - from what I've
seen a few other people with different cards have had the same problem,
although a/b cards are reported to work fine. the problem i have is that
the driver can't find the device when i try to load it with
insmod/modprobe. if anyone has got this to work with the tri-band card
i'd be grateful if you could let me know how! :)

mark

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)