[ltp] How to setup X display cloneing on a T40

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:50:39 +0100

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:40:45 +0200, Gustavo Halperin wrote:
> Hello
>
>  We speak a lot about this before some days (locking on the mailing
> list by the
> subject: Dual-Head RigthOf/LeftOf). Maybe will can help you.
>  About the use of Xinerama, take care, because some Graphic
> Accelerator, like DRI, not always support xinerama. In my case,
> Laptop R40 with Radeon Card The Xinerama isn't support.

Could it be that your R40 ist just going out of graphics RAM? On my
A30, 16 MB was not enough to use DRI in 24 bit colour depth with a
resolution of 1400x1050, so I would think that you need more than 32 MB
RAM for DRI in 24 bit colour depth and a resolution of 1400x1050.

Regards,
Tino