[ltp] Centrino wireless working

Greg Macek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:15:02 -0600

I know this is chiming in a little late on the discussion, but these
drivers work on a T41 (23737FU) with SUSE 8.2 just fine! It's the 0.3
version of the driver. The 0.4 wouldn't compile, likely a kernel version
issue, but no matter. Maybe there are less problems with SUSE 9.0. But
I'm liking this!

--
Greg Macek | Senior IT Manager
Marketing Resources, Inc.