[ltp] How to setup X display cloneing on a T40

Alexander Gran linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:23:09 +0100

--Boundary-02=_xUaBApArsFkg7a6

Am Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2004 20:45 schrieb Tino Keitel:
> I thought I used Xinerama with XVideo here. MPlayer even has an option
> to select the screen to use for fullscreen mode with XVideo.

really? Last time I tried (1 geforce 2 AGP, 1 geforce 2 PCI) This didn't wo=
rk,=20
mplayer was using x11 output, and people told me, that this would be a=20
limitation of Xfree. Cool if this has been solved.

Alex

=2D-=20
Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
	Linux however is `expert friendly'.
Encrypted Mails welcome.
PGP-Key at http://zodiac.dnsalias.org/misc/pgpkey.asc | Key-ID: 0x6D7DD291