[ltp] R40 - not able to access bios (using "Access IBM" button)

Robert Svoboda linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:36:56 +0100

* Adrian Midgley <amidgley2@defoam.net> [2004-01-15 10:12]:
> On Wednesday 14 January 2004 13:04, Alexander Gran wrote:
>
> > I suppose you have destroyed your predesktop area.
>
> It seems quite robust.  I wonder if there is another explanation?

I've just called our local IBM service cecnter, they have no
idea, what the problem is... I'm going to go there next week
and will let them test it...

Btw, I tried to convince them to give me CD with WXP
installation instead of having 5GB wasted by recovery
partition (with system which I use very rarely anyway), and
surprisingly for me I succeed.