[ltp] Stable Linux OS

kutch ariola linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:59:00 +0800

Can any one from the circle consult me what OS to install to my ThinkPad R40
2722-3DG? I'm used to Slackware, Redhat and Mandrake Linux. Can any one
please help me and suggest what is the most stable version of Linux that is
compatible to my R40 2722-3DG? Because I have read some sites regarding the
problem with the EEPROM does the R40 is included to that warning thing? Coz’
I have no idea what to install the safest and 100% compatible and to install
to my ThinkPad R40 2722 3DG with a dual boot with Macrosoft.  :)

I’m a newbie Linux user please can any one consult me regarding my problem..

Thanks many.
Kutch