[ltp] A31: ATI Radeon 7500 Mobility Performance

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:25:02 +0100

Hi,

> On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 00:25, André Wyrwa wrote:
> > I updated to XFree86 4.3.99.902 and now it works (don't get segfaults
> > anymore). Maybe you want to try that.
>
> I would like to.  Did you find some packages (debs) somewhere for that
> or download and install the XFree86 binary servere and modules over the
> exisitng ones?

Sorry, i did compile the whole stuff myself, since i'm on a LFS based
system.

If your installed debian system features the sources of the dependencies
(are there devel packages in debian?) i'd suggest you do the same. You
should find guides for that in through google...or you can always find
it in the blfs book (www.linuxfromscratch.org is your starting point
then).

Andre.