[ltp] R40 - APM - sleep Modus

d.lj linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:50:06 +0100 (CET)

[christopher wieser]->[Re: [ltp] R40 - APM - sleep Modus]->[04-01-19 18:57]

 |> > Yes, I know the fact that the correct Option ist Append="noacpi" but is
 |> > dosent work. In with section in kernel-configuration can i find the APIC
 |> > (Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller) Thanks.
 |> > Chris
 |
 |Of course want to write noapic and not noacpi, but it is very easy apic confound with
 |acpi. :-)
 |My Question was where can I find the APIC Option in the Kernel configuration. The PowerOff
 |doent work with the append"noapic".

then why should it work if you disable it in the .config?
are you on apm? do you have apm in the kernel or as module? it wont work
as module.
with acpi it didnt work at all for me, that is, the last time i tried,
like a couple weeks ago with test9 or so ..

bst,xj

--
×          d          ¥          .          O          7          G
GPG-key at http://xdv.org/~jdl/jdl.pub.asc