[ltp] Getting modem to work for ibm T20

Lai Boon Hui linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:02:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am a linux newbie and i'm running Redhat 8.0 and
trying to get internal modem to work. After surfing
around for solutions i downloaded the package
ltmodem595lus.sh from ibm website and gave it a try.I
followed the ibm website's instructions carefully and
ran into some errors how can i resolve this?

#error Invalid kernel header included in user space.
#error Modules should never use kernel-headers system
headers, but rather headers from an appropriate
kernel-source package. Change -I/usr/src/linux/include
(or similar) to -I/lib/modules/$(uname
-r)/build/include to build against the
currently-running kernel.