[ltp] netgear CF wireless card

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:28:11 +0100

Hi,

> Huh.  I recently had nearly the exact same problem with a D-Link card,
> except that it would intermittently work correctly.  Most of the time
> though, it didn't know its own identity.  I should be getting the
> warranty replacement soon...
>
> Hot-plugging it shouldn't hurt it, as far as I know.  I think we've just
> had bad hardware...

Yes, with mukeshs help i came to the same conclusions about mine: must
be broken hardware, probably some broken pipe(s) to the cf connector.

Unfortunately netgears support hotline is plain bad, telling you to call
them later all the time 'cause of busy lines. :-/

However, thanks for all help.

Andre.