[ltp] Thinkpad student offers ?

Thomas de Grenier de Latour linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:10:19 +0100

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:35:07 +0100
Vincent Touquet <vincent.touquet@pandora.be> wrote:

> Do you know of any other shops (doesnt matter which country :)
> who give reductions to students / academic personnel ?

When I've bought my thinkpad, I've not found any french online shop with
such reductions, so I've contacted IBM through their website (there was
some pages about this offers, at least on the french website). They
answered very quickly, put me in contact with their resailer in my town,
who sold me a T40 at student price. The whole process took me only two
days, even better than through the web :)

--
TGL.