[ltp] R40 - APM - sleep Modus

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:32:13 +0100

Hi,

> Under Windows works the Laptop fine. I think it is somthing with the xfree68 configuration, but i am nor sure. Do you
> know an Programm to test the Grafic Chip.

Nope, don't know.

But, do you really mean that the notebook goes to sleep (does the
harddrive power down), or is it only the display going black?

If the latter, then i have the same problem, but this is just the
console screen blanking, i guess. So far, i didn't figure how or where
to disable it.

xset seems not to help and i remember that there was a kernel option
(?), but yesterday i didn't find it anymore.

Andre.